Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Summer List

Seeing the sun out for the last 2 days has me thinking that maybe, somewhere around the corner, spring and summer are coming. Not sure exactly, but I am trying to have a positive attitude. I have been making a list of fun things to do this summer, just random things around here that would be fun to do for a day/afternoon. We will see how many we accomplish...I think I forget that we will have a new baby...but once again I am trying to be positive; and anyone who knows me (especially Justin) will tell you that I have a hard time just sitting in the house, especially on a nice day. Check out our list to the side, and feel free to add any suggestions!!

4 Thoughts:

The Perry's said...

That is a good idea to make a summer fun to do it. I think that I might copy you and make my own.

Ashley said...

I want to go to the living planet aquarium. So lets plan a day and go!

Devan said...

What a fun idea to make a summer list. I am going to copy that too if you don't mind.
I wanted to tell you that you can buy a years membership to the Aquarium for 1 adult and 1 child for only 20 dollars right now. It's normally 16 dollars to just get in for you and Jaxon. I bought one and since we'll be in Utah county we could go together! You can buy it on citydeals.com

Devan said...

And this is Ashley. Dang Dev.. always signs me out!