Monday, August 11, 2008

What Happens When Mom Gets Bored?



This is what happens when mom gets bored on a Sunday afternoon! Jaxon and I were sitting outside yesterday afternoon eating a popsicle. I reached over to touch his head, and it was as hot as can be. So I told Justin to go get me his clippers, and that I was going to to buzz Jaxon's hair. I don't think he believed me, but I really did. Jaxon was about due for a hair cut anyway, and with the hot weather still around, I thought "why not?" Now Justin calls him our little bald baby. (We have never seen Jaxon with this little of hair cause when he was born he had a full head, and always has.) The funny thing now is that Jaxon keeps rubbing his head with this weird look on his face like he doesn't know where it went.

2 Thoughts:

Misty said...

How fun! It sounds perfect for summer!

Unknown said...

LOL the boys each got one just like that it was great!!.. they did the same thing with rubbing their heads!!!

By the way Love the new changes... look at you go girl!!