Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Time For A Scentsy Party...

For those of you that don't know, I am a Consultant for Scentsy. I have a party that I am doing on Tuesday, October 28th so if any of you all want to place an order now is a great time to do it so you won't have to pay shipping on your order. If you do want to place an order you can e-mail me at alcingolani@yahoo.com. You can also take a look at the catalog on my web site, www.scentsy.com/amandacingolani.
They also have these great new Plug In warmers that are perfect for a bathroom or an office, and are only $15.00! I think they would make a GREAT Christmas gift!



You can also host your own party and earn lots of FREE stuff, and get some things at 1/2 price!

3 Thoughts:

Ashley and Devan said...

I think I want to order one! I've been wanting a scentsy forever. Now, I know pick which warmer I want for the $30, but does that come with any wax? When do you need my order by?

Jesse and Stephanie said...

Um I have been meaning to tell you I need a scentsy bar called black raspberry vanilla...
:O)

Krystal said...

When are you sending this order in? I just realized that the party is tonight and it's probably over by now. I want to smell a few scents and probably order some.. Just let me know!