Thursday, October 16, 2008

What Happens When Mom Is Gone???



I went and did a Scentsy party last night, so Justin was watching Jaxon while I was gone. When I got home Justin said he had a picture to show me. These are what he showed me and I couldn't help but laugh! Justin decided to dress Jaxon up in the beanie, glasses and gloves that Justin uses when he used to ride his motorcycle to work in the mornings. I have a feeling he is going to be just like his dad when he gets bigger! YIKES!!!

4 Thoughts:

Misty said...

So cute that the guys were playing 'dress up'! :)

Unknown said...

Boys will be Boys!!... lol Justin is so good with him… he’s a GREAT Dad!!! I always smile when I see him with Jaxon.

Ashley said...

Hey how are you? Do you have any parties that are still open? I wanted to get some new sents.

Ashley said...

Stephanie put her blog address on facebook and I clicked on it and was looking and notices yours. I know the sents I want, don't have them in front of me but I can get them. I have ordered a few times through a friend and the girl shes uses takes forever and I just about ordered again from her. I am so glad I found you just in time! I just want to order 3 is it still 3 for 15.00 or something like that? I do know I want a skinny dippin car freshener. I will get back to you with the sents I want, what is easier emailing or a comment on your blog?