Monday, August 31, 2009

Still Alive

I was talking to one of my BFF's the other day and she informed me that I need to update my blog. I know, I have been a real slacker lately. So, for all of you (what are there, like 3 or 4 people?!) that faithfully read this exciting blog, here is a small update. We have lots going on this weekend, so there will be much more to post come next week. We have one of my BFF's getting married. At that wedding I get to see/hang out with above said BFF who told me to update my blog. We have Jaxon's 3rd birthday party. He is such a little person/man, not even a baby anymore. Of course there is Onion Days...gotta love that, right?! We also have a super cool announcement...so stay tuned for all of the fun posts that are right around the corner! Until then, just know that we are all still alive and kickin!
P.S. This post is dedicated to my BFF Katherine! :)

5 Thoughts:

Misty said...

I'm glad your BFF convinced you to update! I love reading your blog! It sounds like you're going to have a crazy-busy week. I can't believe Jaxon's going to be 3! And I'm super excited for Onion Days - maybe we'll see you at one of the Hot Spots. Your super-cool announcement is KILLING me! Can't wait to see what's coming up! :)

Ashley and Devan said...

Yay to Katherine for making you update. I can't believe Jaxon is three. And what is this announcement.. you should make it sooner than later! I am curious now! Love ya friend!

Unknown said...

I must admit, I am pretty excited for Onion Days!! I can't beleive your little guy will be 3, I can't wait to see pics :)

Hill Family said...

thank you, its just because everyone else has fun lives and instead of watching soaps during the day I read everyones blogs! Can't wait for you posts to come, thanks BFF!
PS Ashley and Devan thank you for updating as well

Palmerfam said...

Whew...good to know you are still kicking!!! I love reading about your updates. Hey, you left out the most important...Wizard of Oz!