Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yesterday's Project

I love Roberts Arts & Crafts! I could definitely spend a lot of money in there! I wandered through the other day and saw all their cute Fall decor and lots of cute decorating ideas. They had these wood blocks that spelled out "Give Thanks" that I really wanted, but couldn't justify spending $35.00 on them. So, fast forward to this week when I check my inbox and there was a 50% off one item coupon from Roberts. SCORE!!! Here is the end result of my shopping extravaganza!

My entertainment center
My kitchen table
Yeah, I was pretty proud of myself!

5 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

Way cute!! I love Roberts as well. I want to go and use my coupon now.

The Painters said...

Is it really time to get out fall decorations?!? I'm so glad because I love this time of year! Very cute decor, you have a great eye for design!

Misty said...

I love it! It all looks so festive! :)

Krystal said...

I love Roberts!! They almost always have a 40% off and sometimes even a 50%. You don't even have to have a coupon, just ask them that you'd like to use the 40 or 50 % off of whatever item (usually the highest priced one) :) Love the decor!!

Ashley and Devan said...

You should be proud of yourself. I love Roberts. Awesome Job!