Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010


Mother's Day this year was great. I was woke up a tad too early by Anthony who wanted to eat, but I guess I will let it slide this once. Jaxon and Anthony got me a cute Snoopy card and Justin bought me this nicest card with the sweetest message wrote in it. They had tried to find me this sign that I wanted, but couldn't. Jaxon kind of spilled the beans Friday night, and we couldn't help but laugh at him. So I will have to go to Quilted Bear and order it. It is a wood sign that says "My greatest blessings call me mom."
Anyway, we went to my parents house for lunch then came home and napped. After that we just kind of hung out, just the 4 of us. I love spending time with these 3 guys, even if we aren't doing anything in particular. Hope you all had a great mothers day as well!

0 Thoughts: