Tuesday, June 8, 2010

6 Weeks Already!


Can you believe this littly guy is 6 weeks old already? Ok so he will be 7 weeks tomorrow (6/9) but this was taken last week. He is such a good baby and we love him so much. I have to say we are spoiled with him as far as his sleeping goes at night. He eats at 8:30 ish then goes to bed and sleeps until 2:00 ish. He gets up and eats, then doesn't usually get back up to eat again until around 6:00. I really can't complain about that! He is getting so big too! He is so heavy that my arm shakes a bit after holding him to nurse. I am thinking it is a good arm workout though! He loves to swing and be held and snuggled ( I am not complaining much about that either!) I am thinking he is going to be built a lot like his dad, big and stalky. I think we have a little linebacker on our hands!!

2 Thoughts:

Ashley and Devan said...

He is so cute. I can't believe he is already 7 weeks, wow that went fast! What a good little sleeper.. you are so lucky.

Jesse and Stephanie said...

Aww, he is such a cutie!