Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Never Thought...

that I would be one of those moms that packs her baby around in a sling. I was always so against them thinking that the baby looked so uncomfortable and that it was crazy for a mom to pack her baby like that. Well, I am now a believer. This baby LOVES to be held and packed around, regardless of what I am doing or where I am going. So since I was not issued 2 more hands at the birth of this baby, I have resorted to the sling and am finding that my little man is quite comfy in there.

*Please excuse the way I look, I had been cleaning all day.

2 Thoughts:

Misty said...

Awe, I love cuddly babies! I think we should start a petition for the two extra hands issued for every baby ... that would make my life so much easier! :)

The Hone's said...

I never had one of those, but if I ever have another kid im gonna get one for sure. Cut blog by the way.