Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm Bored, Already

So here we are, the first day of summer vacation, and I am pretty sure Jaxon has told me "I'm bored" about a thousand times today. If this is the way the next 3 months are going to be...oh man!! Never mind the fact that he has a playroom full of toys, or a closet full of movies, or his own personal library full of books. Nope, none of that is any fun cause he is bored. So to fix this problem we decided to plan out our summer with 5 different themed days for the week. Here is what we came up with:*Movie Monday
*Crafty Tuesday
*Where can we go Wednesday
*Treat time Thursday
*Fun Fact Friday
So every Monday we will watch a movie together. Every Tuesday we will make a craft. I have every Wednesday off so we will go on some type of adventure. Every Thursday we will make some type of treat, and every Friday we will learn about something. We are also going to work on learning to read and know our sight words, continue practicing our writing, and do some worksheet pages out of his workbook each day. Our library does a summer reading program and we are going to be participating in that as well. We also have 9 days of swimming lessons at the beginning of June too. I think after reading this list of activities this kid isn't going to be saying "I'm bored". I am going to try my best to blog about our fun filled summer. What do you all have planned for the summer?

0 Thoughts: