Friday, May 6, 2011

ABC of Me

I totally copied this from my friend Abby's blog. I thought it looked like fun, enjoy!
Age: 28
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathrooms (especially the toilets), washing dishes
D. Dogs: My Chihuahua, Harley (he is the cutest thing ever and makes me laugh every day!)
E. Essential start to your day: A few minutes of quiet
F. Favorite color: Pink
G. Gold or Silver: Gold when it comes to diamonds, silver for most anything else
H. Height: 5'0
I. Instruments you play: None  :(
J. Job title: Mom, Office Manager
K. Kids: One 4.5 year old and a 1 year old
L. Live: Payson (West Mountain), Utah
M. Mother's name: Brenda
N. Nicknames: Sometimes my mom calls me Mandy, and my dad used to call me Mandy Pandy

O. Overnight hospital stays: 3 - One for heart surgery in 7th grade, one for giving birth to Jaxon and one for giving birth to Anthony (the last 2 were the best!)
P. Pet peeve: When people run late, when there isn't a 'plan' for something, judgemental people
Q. Quote from a movie:
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: I'm the oldest, then a younger sister and a younger brother
T. Time you wake up: 7 a.m.
U. Underwear: Victoria's Secret
V. Vegetable you hate: Cauliflower
W. What makes you run late: Getting two boys ready 
X. X-Rays you've had: One when I broke my foot in 5th grade
Y. Yummy food that you make:
Z. Zoo animal: Hippo

2 Thoughts:

Misty said...

I love the hippos too! Baby hippos are just so darn cute.

EatRunWorkPlay said...

Fun! I wanna do this!
BTW, who designed your blog? SO cute!