Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby Update

In case you all were wondering about our baby world, here is your update. I am almost 14 weeks along and feeling better physically but my headaches/migraines have started. I had them for a good 4-5 weeks when I was pregnant with Jaxon, but they didn't start until I was about 16 weeks, so they are kind of early. It really sucks cause they never fully go away. The pain dulls but never really leaves. I am hoping they only last 4-5 weeks again cause anything longer than that and I may hurt someone!!
I went to the doc last week and everything looks good so far. I got to hear the heartbeat, that is always the fun part of the visit. I was suprised at how relaxed my doctor was at this visit. He asked how I was feeling, told me everything looks/sounds good and sent me on my way. I guess he figures I know what I am doing this time around! The fun part of clothes not fitting has started as well, and I notice laying on my belly at night is a tad uncomfortable. I have felt a little something in my belly, not quite sure if it's the baby or not. I can't wait for when I can feel it move. That is probably my favorite part of being pregnant!

2 Thoughts:

Misty said...

Feeling them move is my favorite part, too! It's so amazing! My doc was way more laid back with pregnancy #2, too -- I wasn't sure if it was because it wasn't twins or if it was because it was my second time around...I guess now I know! :) Sorry about the headaches...let me know if you need ANYTHING! :)

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you!! except the Migraines. I know how bad they are and how you just can't function with them. I've missed our talks. (stupid work) uugghh!! Hope your feeling better REAL quick!!