Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jaxon's Words

So there once was a point when we were worried about Jaxon not talking. We had him evaluated and everything checked out ok, he was just being stubborn and taking his own sweet time (he comes by this honestly!!) Lately he is such a jabber box and some of the things he says seriously crack me up! I have to laugh at some of his mis-pronounciations too. Here are a few that make me chuckle every time I hear them:

Megos = Legos
Magets = Magnets
Tumkin = Pumpkin
Macadonald = Old Macdonald

He also has started with the 'why' phase. You tell him something and he asks why, you explain it and he asks why again. Sometimes I could seriously pull my hair out giving him explanation after explanation. The best is my response 'because I said so'...if that doesn't make me sound like my mother!! I have to say though, I really am enjoying this age (3). He is becoming Mr. Indepedant which is fun to watch and he is so inquisitive about things. I love having this little man in my life, I don't know what I would do with out him!!

0 Thoughts: