Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 10 of 30

Day 10: Bullet your whole day

Ok, I'm back. We have made it through the first birthday and Easter and now life has settled down...a bit. Try to contain yourself when reading the events of my day...it's sooo exciting!! :)

*Woke up at 7:30 a.m. (wanted to sleep longer but the boys did not...they won)
*Made breakfast for the boys and myself
*Hubby got home from working a graveyard
*Ate breakfast while visiting with hubby, looked at Facebook (look at me multi task!)
*Hubby went to bed, I got ready for the day
*Opened my office at 9:00 a.m. (I work from home)
*My mom came over at 10:15 a.m. to watch Anthony
*Emptied the dishwasher
*Went to school with Jaxon from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (thank goodness for preschool teachers...those kids wear me out!)
*Came home and ate lunch with my mom and Jaxon
*Walked outside for an hour
*My mom left and I got the mail
*Looked at Facebook, e-mail and blogs
*Tried to fix our DVD player that Anthony broke
*Hubby woke up, came down and tried to fix DVD player...no success, thank you Anthony
*Visited with hubby
*Closed office
*Hubby ate dinner while I got him a lunch together
*Got the hubby out the door for another graveyard (the last one for the month, YAY!!)
*Fixed Anthony dinner, I ate with him
*Fixed Jaxon dinner
*Bathed Anthony and made a To Do list for tomorrow (I have a hard time functioning with out them)
*Got Anthony lotioned up and in jammies, mmmm he smells good!
*Played with the boys, read books
*Helped Jaxon with his preschool workbook
*Cleaned up the playroom with the boys
*Put Anthony to bed
*Hung out with Jaxon, did this post
*The rest of the night will probably be watching Sprout with Jaxon til he goes to sleep then catching up on my DVR'd shows, then head up to bed around 11:00 p.m.

In the midst of all this excitement I also changed diapers, let the dog outside, and worked in the office. Told ya it would be exciting!!

0 Thoughts: