Thursday, July 10, 2008

3 Happy Years!

So this is a little late, but on Tuesday July 8th was our 3rd wedding anniversary. We didn't do much to celebrate since it was on a Tuesday, but my mom is taking Jaxon this Saturday night so we can go out and have a night to ourselves. (Like we will know what to do with ourselves?! ha ha ha) I know 3 years doesn't seem like much for some, but for us it feels like a milestone, and like it should be longer than that. Sometimes we feel like we have been together for 100 years. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Justin is a great guy and I definitely couldn't have asked for a better husband. He definitely puts up with his fair share of crap, but keeps trudging along with me. We are the best of friends and I know it will always be that way. Thanks for 3 wonderful years Justin, I can't wait to see what the future holds for us! I LOVE YOU!!

0 Thoughts: