Monday, July 21, 2008

EEEEEEEWWW!!! YUCKY BUGS!!!

So Jaxon has discovered the world of bugs lately. He loves potato bugs and all things that crawl. We live in between two wide open fields so needless to say we have lots of creepy crawly things that sometimes even make Dad a little nervous! Yesterday though, I was gone and Justin was watching Jaxon. He said that he was in his playroom playing when all of a sudden Justin heard Jaxon yelling "eeww, eeww, eeww"! Justin went in to see what the fuss was about and found Jaxon hunched over a small beetle looking thing laying on its back, kicking its legs! YUCK!! Justin saved the day by picking it up and flushing it down the toilet. Thank goodness for Dad's! Justin called to tell me about it and I just laughed, I can definitely see my Jaxon hunched over yelling EEWW, EEWW!!

1 Thoughts:

Misty said...

So gross!! But way cute on Jaxon's part! He sounds like such a cutie!