Monday, July 14, 2008

My Ruined Anniversary Date!

So what we thought was going to be a great night all to ourselves, didn't quite turn out that way. Just our luck! As I said in the previous post, my mom was going to take Jaxon for the night. Well we took him out there, and we went to the Olive Garden for dinner. It was so yummy and they even gave us free dessert since we were celebrating our anniversary. So we were headed back home and we get a phone call from my mom saying that she can't get Jaxon to stay in the play pen that he is supposed to be sleeping in. He keeps climbing out and climbing up the stairs to come find her and my dad. So after various failing attempts to get him to stay in his bed, we ended up having to go get him! We get him all loaded in the car, and naturally on the way home he falls asleep. The little stink! It is such a Jaxon thing for him to do! Oh well, I guess that is part of parenthood, and at least we got to have dinner.

0 Thoughts: