Monday, July 28, 2008

I could KILL them!!

This is the phrase that Justin and I have uttered more than once since we have lived out here in West Mountain. You see there is a big open field next door to us and the people that own it let their teenage boys ride their 4 wheelers in it. They have built jumps and they have all sorts of fun. So it sounds harmless right? WRONG!! It never fails that they don't ride until Jaxon is either asleep for his nap in the afternoon or down for bed at night. Now I know that they are just being kids and having fun during their summer, but it sucks for us cause Jaxon is such a light sleeper that it almost always wakes him up. Just like this afternoon. I put Jaxon down for a nap and what happened about 30 minutes in to naptime? That's right those d@!# kids on their 4 wheelers! So needless to say, Jaxon is wide awake and will not go back to sleep. Wish me luck on what is going to be a long and possibly chaotic night!!

1 Thoughts:

Misty said...

Nice. You just made me grateful I live next to train tracks....the boys sleep through everything. Hopefully Jaxon will be happy and sleep well for you tonight!