Thursday, January 22, 2009

Every Day Phrases

I saw this on another blog and thought it was kind of funny. She listed the top ten things she says to her kids everyday. It got me thinking if I say the same things over and over to Jaxon, and I am pretty sure that I do. So, I thought it would be kind of interesting to list mine, then see if anyone else has some of the same ones!
1. Please don't bug the dog.
2. Yes Jaxon, the lights are hot. (don't ask where that came from!)
3. You want to watch George?
4. Lets go play with your toys.
5. You really need a haircut.
6. I love you.
7. Be careful.
8. Please get out of the kitchen drawers.
9. Let's read some books.
10. Daddy is at work.

1 Thoughts:

Misty said...

My #1 would probably have to be "get off your brother!" or "don't hit your brother!" or something along those lines. :)