Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008

We had such a great Christmas this year! Jaxon was especially fun to watch with all the presents and knowing that Santa was going to come to his house! I tell ya, Christmas is definitely more fun having a son of my own. To watch that innocence and excitement is indescribeable! Our morning started off with me waking Justin & Jaxon up at 6:00 a.m. to see what Santa had brought us. I am still like a little kid and can not sleep in for anything! This is Jaxon watching Curious George on tv and playing with his racetrack.
Still fascinated by George and the racetrack.

Opening presents by the tree.

I think he was more excited about the milk bones that Santa brought Harley than his own stuff!

This is the Thomas the Train Engine track that Santa brought. He loved it and we have had to replace the battery like 3 times now.


Then after we opened our gifts, my parents came over for a yummy breakfast. Then we spent the rest of the day laying around in our jammies watching movies and playing with our new toys.



2 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

The boys got that train from Santa 3 Christmas’s ago and I still am replacing batteries, they LOVE it!!. I’m so glad that you guys had a great Christmas. I agree, Christmas is just plain better since the boys came to live with us!! Nothing like seeing those smiles and excitement all day long!!

Misty said...

My boys got that same race track and TOTALLY love it, too. Boys are so fun!