Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years 2008

We had a fun New Years Eve this year. The last 3 years Justin & I haven't done much to ring in the new year, so we decided we needed to do something this year. We had some friends over, munched on some snacks and played Battle of the Sexes. This was a fun game, but Justin is still reminding me that the guys won...whatever.

We are hoping that 2009 is better than 2008. Which I guess it is what you make it, but so far I think we are off to a good start. Justin started with Schwans last week and is liking it so far. Next week is going to be crazy since he will be in Salt Lake for the whole week training, so that will be a bummer, but life goes on. We have some good goals set for ourselves this year and are maybe thinking of adding to our family later in the year.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season, and that 2009 is prosperous for us all!

2 Thoughts:

Misty said...

Happy New Year! :)

Unknown said...

I say DITTO to your post!!... 2009 is going to be 100% better than 2008. We are setting our goals as we speak!! I’m actually looking forward to what the year holds… all I know is that I will never repeat 2008 again :). It’s going to be better for all of us!!!