Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Little Boys

This morning Jaxon was playing outside riding his bike. He comes in to find me and tells me he needs to wash his hands. Yeah...he had spider guts on them!!! I asked him where the spider was and so he takes me out on the patio where I see a dead spider (the best kind) smeared on his bike tire and on his hands. I had a total melt down, freaking out because I worry about him playing with the wrong kind of spider. A few weeks ago we found a black widow in the back yard and ever since then I have been extra paranoid. Justin came home to pick up his lunch during my melt down and told me to call a bug sprayer to come spray our yard. So needless to say I have someone coming today to spray my house and yard for bugs.
Price for bug sprayer...$65.00
Price for mom not having to worry (as much)...PRICELESS

3 Thoughts:

Misty said...

That is the grossest thing ever! At least Jaxon brought you a dead spider (or his guts, rather) instead of a living one! :) (And 65 bucks is a SMALL price to pay for a Mother's peace of mind!)

Ashley said...

We just had to bomb our house, we had 2 huge black widows living under our steps in our garage!

jami said...

oh thats awesome!! don't ya love boys!! hahaha