Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My New Venture In Couponing...

I know, I know...2 posts in one day. But this one is really cool. So I went to a fabulous coupon class in March, have been using her FREE program since then and just last week she e-mailed saying that she was looking for assistants because she can't keep up with the demand of coupon classes that she teaches. So I interviewed thinking I would never get the job because cool things like that don't happen to me...but I did get it!! She called Friday saying that I was hired as one of the assistants!! I am super excited about this!! I love sharing the coupon love, and now I get paid to do it!! (even though I would do it for free) I called Justin to tell him my awesome news and his response was "well now your addiction is paying off". He has been threatening to send me to coupon rehab. I always tell him my great deals and he listens so patiently.
Anyway so if anyone wants me to teach a FREE class I would love to. If you do take a class from me then you get an awesome deal on your subscription to the Daily Herald (she works for the Herald, hence the reason you get the good deal). Let me know if any of you are interested. It could be a group of friends or family, a church group, a work group, whatever you want. It is definitely a worthwhile class, I mean who doesn't want to spend less on their grocery bill right?! If you are interested leave me a comment or e-mail me at alcingolani@yahoo.com.

2 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! That is so fabulous. You will be so great at teaching those classes. I would love to do more coupon things but most of the coupon items have gluten in them and my hubby has celiacs and can't have gluten. So I use a few here and there but I am jealous of people who get so many things for nearly free!

Ashley said...

This is so cool! Where will you be teaching the class, I was just talking to one of the guys here at work. He wants his wife to get into this. I will have to tell, Let me know what your first class will be. I just might need to take it again!
I forgot to tell you me and Justin talked yesterday about me and Trev watching Jaxon when you guys go to PC let me know we would love to play with him for the day!