Monday, June 15, 2009

Race Car Hat

Friday night Jaxon and I decided to wrap Daddy's Father's Day presents. We bought him a Nascar hat as one of his gifts and Jaxon was wearing it while I wrapped the other gifts. So we get the hat wrapped up and hide the gift bag (not that Justin would peek...). So Saturday morning Jaxon gets up and starts saying "race car hat...race car hat". Justin asks me what he is talking about, and I couldn't keep a straight face...so Justin got the hat early. I guess I will have to remember that Jaxon has a good memory, (we are talking an awesome memory, even better than most adults) and not wrap gifts while he is around. Aaahhh...the joy of children!

2 Thoughts:

Ashley said...

That is to funny! he does have a great memory.

Misty said...

This is hilarious! I can't believe he remembered it the next day...usually a good night's sleep is enough to distract my boys and help them forget! (And this may come in handy for YOU around your birthday or Christmas...your very own little spy!) :)