Friday, June 12, 2009

Nothing New

So I feel like I really don't have anything great to blog about. Life has been pretty low key and normal...knock on wood! My sister and nephews moved here from Texas so we have played with them for about the last week. We have some fun things planned for the summer, parades, fireworks, rodeos, and our 4 year wedding anniversary. Four long, long years...sometimes it feels like we have been married forever. Anyway, Justin is doing well with his job and he is glad that it is warm enough to ride his motorcycle to work. Jaxon is doing well, and as for now has no injuries...that could all change though in a matter of minutes! I am doing well, just living life! Anyway, that about sums it up for now...hopefully some fun posts in the future!

1 Thoughts:

Misty said...

I'll bet Jaxon is loving having his cousins around! So fun that your sister's back! I'll keep my fingers crossed that life stays normal and low key -- and I'll keep my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed that Jaxon stays accident free! :)