Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Big One...

I am so excited that I finally get to post this on here and start telling people our exciting news...we are pregnant with baby #2!!!!! We are so excited to be having another baby!! We are due in late April (the online calender says the 24th.). This just happens to be 5 days after my birthday. Nothing like being 9 months pregnant on your 27th birthday right?! Who cares though, we have waited a long time for this to finally happen and are so happy that it has finally happened!! I have felt pretty good (even better now that we can tell people!), just a tad nauseous and tired. Anyway, I will post more later on how we told family and all that jazz, for now just keep your fingers crossed for a girl!!

4 Thoughts:

Misty said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Any time you're tired, bring the J-man over to play with the boys...for realsies! Can't wait to hear all the fun details! :)

Unknown said...

I knew it! Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Ashley and Devan said...

I hope it's a girl too.. either way though you'll have another beautiful baby. I'm so happy for you guys.

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! I'm soooo HAPPY for you guys!!! You'll have to keep me updated :) LOVE YOU GUYS!! :)