Monday, September 21, 2009

What A Weekend!!

Justin and I had a FABULOUS weekend!! We dropped Jaxon off at Justin's sister's house and headed to Heber/Park City for the day. We ate at our favorite steakhouse, Bandit's, wondered Main Street in Park City, then headed down to West Valley for the most fun concert ever. We bought tickets to Brad Paisley way back when they first went on sale, and decided that would be our treat for our anniversary that was in July. We both have really wanted to see him and were so excited to go! We had GREAT seats, 7th row from the stage. So close you could almost reach out and touch them! It was the best concert ever, probably one of the best I have seen. So here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure...thanks Brad for a wonderful night!! Dierks Bently...that guy has a ton of energy!!
The infamous Brad Paisley...mmmmmmm.

The coolest picture we took! We loved the movies he showed on the big screen.
He and his band singing about water. They are amazing together!

I am pretty sure he was singing to me on this one...too bad he forgot to look at me!



It was so much fun to spend some one on one time with Justin. The concert was like re-living our wedding all over again because a lot of the songs we heard we had played at our wedding reception. After the long drive home we slept in til 9:00 the next morning, had a lazy morning then decided that we missed Jaxon so we headed to Price to pick him up.
I love weekends like that!

5 Thoughts:

Misty said...

HOLY CRAP! Your seats were amazing!!! Wasn't it such a great show?! Could you see the lightning that far up? It sounds like you guys had a great weekend! Happy (very late) Anniversary! ;)

The Painters said...

You had great seats! Nothing like being up close for a great concert! As far as sewing goes...basically I bought a simple pattern and just went for it! It all came back to me once I started doing it. Which is surprising because I have only ever taken the 1 term sewing class that was required in Jr. High!

Unknown said...

How AWESOME!!! What a GREAT anniversary gift to each other!! I'm so glad that you were able to have some fun together!!! We all need that as couples :) It's what/why we all fall in LOVE... the "woowing" (as Chad says it)!! :)

Misty said...

P.S. We may have pictures of the same things from the concert, but the are def not the SAME pictures! We were about as far away as one could possibly be. :) You may have to fill me in on some of the stuff I missed! lol

Palmerfam said...

I"m so glad you and Justin finally had some alone time! How fun!!!