Thursday, September 18, 2008

100 Random Things About Me!

I stole this from my friend Misty's blog. I thought it was a fun idea and decided that I wanted to do it too. So here they are in no particular order, 100 random things about me!
1. I loved my wedding, and I wouldn't have changed a thing.
2. I wish I could have met Justin's parents before they died.
3. I loved being pregnant with Jaxon and can't wait to do it again.
4. Harley is one of my best buds.
5. I love Disney movies.
6. I am a bookworm.
7. I couldn't live without caffeine.
8. I craved Dr. Pepper like there was no tomorrow when I was pregnant with Jaxon.
9. I had heart surgery when I was in 8th grade.
10. I love living in the country.
11. I miss my job at Dillard's.
12. I love being a mom.
13. Being a mom has been harder than I thought sometimes.
14. It took us 3 days to have Jaxon.
15. I have learned patients after having Jaxon.
16. I am deathly afraid of heights.
17. I am a very loyal friend.
18. I am opinionated.
19. I love the color pink.
20. I was dissapointed when we found out Jaxon was a boy cause I really wanted a girl.
21. I love my 2 sister in laws.
22. I bite my nails when I am nervous or anxious.
23. I am OCD about doors being locked.
24. I started having anxiety attacks after I had Jaxon.
25. I always worry about money.
26. I love a clean and organized house.
27. I love to cook.
28. I hate cleaning toilets.
29. I hate to wash dishes.
30. My first kiss was in 8th grade. I never talked to him again after he kissed me.
31. I sometimes have trust issues with people.
32. I don't understand politics and it drives Justin crazy.
33. I love driving Justin crazy. [in more ways than one! :)]
34. I have a really good memory.
35. I had my galbladder removed 6 years ago.
36. I am supposed to wear glasses or contacts.
37. I used to clog and loved it.
38. I have never been good at math.
39. I am addicted to hot baths at night.
40. I love to read in the tub.
41. I love Good Housekeeping magazine and wait for it religiouly every month to come in the mail.
42. I love the show Good Things Utah.
43. I wish I could meet the girls on GTU.
44. I love to shop.
45. I love mexican food.
46. I love desserts.
47. I don't always wash my face before bed.
48. I love makeup.
49. I would love to go to beauty school.
50. I live on a storage unit site.
51. I am afraid of spiders.
52. love to travel.
53. I love to swim.
54. I only gained 35 pounds when I was pregnant.
55. I love reality shows.
56. I am very claustrophobic.
57. My favorite saying is 'sounds good'.
58. I moved a lot when I was young.
59. I love to talk on the phone.
60. I always wanted to be a nurse.
61. I love country music.
62. I have a shoe addiction.
63. Sometimes I get car sick.
64. I have to use my planner to stay organized.
65. I love making to do lists.
66. I love scrapbooking.
67. The holidays are my favorite time of year.
68. I think my birthday is a national holiday and I celebrate all month.
69. I can't stand it when things are mis-spelled.
70. I loved our honeymoon in Park City.
71. I am always early or on time to things.
72. I can't stand it when Justin is late to things.
73. I am afraid of the dark.
74. I am stronger emotionally and mentally than I thought I ever could be.
75. I like going to Price to visit my sister in law.
76. I love my car.
77. I am such a heavy sleeper that sometimes I don't hear Jaxon in the night.
78. I am harder on myself than I should be.
79. I am addicted to blogging.
80. I love camping.
81. I love live theater.
82. I could live in my pj's.
83. I love snowy days.
84. I never run out of things to talk to Justin about.
85. I am a Nascar fan.
86. Thanks to Justin I have learned a lot about sports that I never knew before.
87. Sometimes I say things to Jaxon that my mom used to say to me.
88. Some days I wish I was famous.
89. I love having my hair done.
90. I like going for walks.
91. I have a large shoe size for only being 5' tall.
92. I always try to make a good first impression.
93. I bought my first car from my grandpa.
94. I love roses but would never want to grow them.
95. I love massages.
96. Sometimes I say things without thinking.
97. I talk to Harley like he is going to talk back to me.
98. I have the worst sweet tooth that I know I passed on to Jaxon.
99. I get sick when I don't sleep at least 8 hours.
100. I always read the obituaries first in the newspaper.
Well, there you have it. 100 random things about me. Feel free to do this yourself, I think it would be interesting to see what other people had to say.

2 Thoughts:

The Painters said...

Wow, I don't know if I could think of 100 things about myself! Funny thing, I also check the obits first when I read the paper!

Misty said...

Holy cow -- it took me DAYS to come up with my list, and you just get it right out! That's awesome! I can't believe you didn't spill the name of your first kiss. :) And you had heart surgery too? Give me details! :)Great list!!