Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Little Update...

This is for all 3 or 4 people who care to read my blog or who care to know what is going on in my life! We have appointments with the speech therapist and the developmentalist later in the month of October. They will come in and evaluate Jaxon to see if there is a need for him to see a therapist and to see where he is developmentally and if he needs any help there. I feel good about this endeavor and am doing it more for my own peace of mind.
On a side note, we are headed to Las Vegas tomorrow to catch up with some of Justin's friends at a bike rally. I plan on shopping, shopping, eating, shopping, and oh yeah, catching up with some friends! I have never been to Vegas before (I know, I know, pathetic) and am really looking forward to the little break before the holidays come! I will post some pictures and any great stories from our adventure when we get back. Until then, peace out!

4 Thoughts:

The Painters said...

Good idea taking him in, I say better safe than sorry! I would so love to be going to Vegas! I love the shopping down there! You won't be disappointed :)

Misty said...

I think more people read your blog than you realize! :) I'm glad things are underway with Jaxon...at least this way you'll know! And Vegas sounds like fun! Hope you have a great break and get some serious shopping done. Take lots of pictures and tell us all about it! :)

Ashley and Devan said...

I think it's good to have Jaxon evaluated and it will help you put any worries you may have aside. Have fun in Vegas! I am so jealous!
P.S. Devan's never been to Vegas either.

UpdikeUpdates.com said...

HI!!!!! I'm SO GLAD YOU FOUND ME TOO! What a beautiful little family you have. Jaxon is such a little STUD! Goooo VEGAS BABY VEGAS! Does your husband have a Harley? You said the words Rally... and bike... so I just had to ask :) Just know that you're not missing out on much here in Utah... we've just got a lot of rain in our future, enjoy Vegas!