Friday, September 5, 2008

Getting to Know You...

I wasn't tagged to do this, but I saw it on a friends blog and thought it would be kind of fun to do!

ABC's...
A-Attached or Single? Very much attached to 2 of my favorite boys
B-Bestfriend? Justin
C-Cake or Pie? Apple pie for sure
D-Day of Choice? Christmas
E-Essential Item? Cell phone
F-Favorite Color? Pink
G-Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Gummy Bears, less buggy
H-Hometown? Good ole Payson
I-Indulgences? Really good chocolate
J-January or July? July for sure...I like it warm
K-Kids? 1 for now...
L-Life is incomplete without? My family
M-Marriage Date? July 8, 2005
N-Number of Siblings? 1 younger sis, 1 younger bro, 2 bro-in-law, 2 sis-in-law
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples
P-Phobias or Fears? The dark, spiders, losing family
Q-Quotes? "What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!"
R-Reason to Smile? Jaxon can always make me smile
S-Season? Spring and Fall
T-Tag 5 People? Tammy, Holly, Heidi, Candace, Misty
U-Unknown Fact? uumm...I am deathly afraid of heights?!
V-Very Favorite Store? Wal-Mart
W-Worst habit? Biting my nails
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound all the way
Y-Your Favorite Food? Mexican food
Z-Zodiac Sign? Aries

1 Thoughts:

Misty said...

Way fun! Why can I not get enough of these? :)
http://rindys.blogspot.com/2008/06/tag-100.html