Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cinnamon Rolls...YUM!!!

So this morning my lovely husband informed me that he thought Cinnamon Rolls sounded really good. Well, they obviously were not on the grocery list, as we are on a tight budget with Justin being out of work, so I decided to see if I could make some. So I get out my trusty cookbook, and low and behold, I just happen to have everything on hand to make these yummy treats! So we went to work, and by we I mean mostly me, but he did help a little. You see last week I tried to make bread and both loaves came out rock hard, so I was a little nervous to make Cinnamon Rolls, as the making of the dough scares me. (BTW if anyone has a good and simple bread recipe, please pass it along!!) Anyway, as you can see these came out beautifully and tasted delicious! Justin was making fun of me when I told him I was going to blog about my Cinnamon Rolls, but I am sure that someone out there will appreciate this post, even if he doesn't!




4 Thoughts:

Misty said...

Oooo - they look SO yummy! You need to pass that recipe along! (My cinnamon rolls are the Pillsbury tube kind...easy and quick, but they never look like yours! :))

Hill Family said...

hey great job, and my bread always turns out wrong as well so I've given up, I even have a bread maker and some how mess it up...how does that work?

Ashley and Devan said...

Yummy!! You have inspired me to try and make homemade cinnamon rolls. I am not a good bread maker either, but let me know if you find a recipe that works!

Unknown said...

AWESOME ROLLS!! I’ve been making bread and everything that goes along with that for a few months now. I never had before, but I had to out of necessity, it’s only $0.25 a loaf instead of $3.00. For you and Ash I have a great recipe if you want. You do need a few “special” items, but it’s well worth it. If you want it just let me know. I seem to be making Cinnamon rolls quite a bit lately, it has been Chad’s craving of the moment…lol The boys and my neighbor don’t seem to mind. I have to share or Chad will eat them all and it makes a ton. We all know that it’s not good for Chad to have too many. :)