Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lazy Sunday Afternoons

So Justin woke up Sunday morning and told me that his foot was really hurting but he didn't know why. So, being the good nurse wife that I am, I said take 2 Ibuprofen and let me get my foot soaker. I think he thought the foot soaker was a little girly, but as soon as he put his feet in it he couldn't stop telling me how good it feels. (I love when I am right! :)) So of course Jaxon had to be right in the middle of it and was fascinated with the bubbles. We let him have a turn with Dad, but I didn't grab a photo of it. So needless to say, while watching the Nascar race, Justin and Jaxon were relaxing it up by soaking their feet!

2 Thoughts:

Misty said...

Adam loves my foot spa, too. I think we even have the same one as you. So cute that your guys enjoyed a nice relaxing soak while they watched the race! :)

Unknown said...

Chad loves to get a pedicure (from me). Maybe I should do that again, it’s been a long time. Your such a good wife :)