Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Ok, so I thought I took more pictures of Jaxon in his monkey costume, but this is about the only decent one. He is really in to Curious George right now, so the monkey costume worked out great and he thought it was really cool! He even thought the banana was a phone and kept trying to talk on it! All we heard all day yesterday was Jaxon saying "haween" (halloween). He just kept repeating it over and over.
We took him to a few houses and to Grandmas (where the good stuff is) and he seemed to have fun for the most part. The only melt down we had was when we told him he couldn't have any of his candy because we hadn't had dinner yet. We really aren't cruel parents, it was just my parents were taking us to dinner after we had gone trick or treating! Hope everyone else had a fun Halloween!

3 Thoughts:

Ashley and Devan said...

He looks DARLING in the monkey costume!

Misty said...

I LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Love the costume, and you not mean.. That would be me, that just threw out last years candy…lol I’ve done better this year.