Monday, December 1, 2008

A Little Update...

So I just thought I would update you all on the CRAZY life at the Cingolani household where it is seriously never a dull moment!
1. Thanksgiving was great! I hope everyone else enjoyed theirs as well! We went to my parent's house this year. My sister and her husband and their little boy flew in from Texas, both my grandmas were there, and my little brother was there too. This is the first year in about 4 years that we have all been together for Thanksgiving. We had a ball and found out that my sister is expecting their second baby in April! This is so crazy and exciting because only my parents knew, so I walk in the door and there she is standing with her 5 month old belly! Too fun! I seriously have a lot to be thankful for this year, but I will save it for another post maybe.
2. Justin started back to Sunroc. This is a good/bad thing. The good thing is we now have health insurance, and some money. The bad thing is the fact that they are not busy enough with work and decided to not have him work today, and we are worried about this happening over and over in the future. So that means today was unpaid. Not a good thing when you have financial obligations! He is interviewing with a different company tomorrow. (no not Questar, they were nice enough to send him a letter saying they found some one else for the position. RATS!!) This job pays really well and is very stable. It is a lot of hours, but we are thinking that it might be worth the sacrifice to get ahead right now. I will update you all on how that goes later on.
3. We put up our Christmas tree on Thanksgiving night and Jaxon has decorated/undecorated it about 100 times per day! This is fun to watch until about 5:00 p.m. and then I just want to take the dang thing down! Justin and I are working on having patients with him about it. If that is not a full time job, I don't know what is! Seriously though, I love this time of year. Ask my husband, next to my birthday, this is the best time of the year! This year though I have had a hard time getting in to the Christmas spirit, I think with everything going on, but I just keep reminding myself that it could be worse and that we are not alone in this boat.
I think that about brings you all up to speed on the Cingolani household. Look for more updates to come!

3 Thoughts:

Misty said...

How fun to have your whole family together for Thanksgiving! I can't believe your sis is living in Texas....and has (basically) 2 kids! Talk about making me feel old! Good luck with Justin's job...I hope it all works out for you guys.

Jesse and Stephanie said...

Yeah, isn't shooting a gun the best tho? We had old pumpkins & shot the crud out of them, it was pretty sweet!!! My Thanksgiving was pretty good, it was my first away from my family but with Jesse's family. So still family, but different.

Unknown said...

I’m so glad that you had a good Thanksgiving!!... (I’m a lot behind…ops)… I totally understand the whole patience thing..LOL!!..