Monday, December 15, 2008

Santa & Jaxon

Ok, so I know the picture is sideways and I apologize for that, but it is still a super cute picture since last year with Santa we had a MAJOR meltdown. This year we took him to see Santa uptown at what was supposed to be Payson's Christmas Festival. Yeah it wasn't much of a festival, but all Jaxon cared about was seeing the big guy. I decided that this year I would prep Jaxon to see Santa by telling him all week long that we were going to see him and that Santa was really nice; and Jaxon's reply every time was "I'm going to cry!" I was a little nervous as to how it was all going to play out...but needless to say he did great and talked all about it for the rest of the night. Justin keeps saying that it looks like Jaxon is telling Santa his whole life story in this photo, and I think I agree!

2 Thoughts:

The Painters said...

That is a great picture! I love the innocence and sincerity that children have when it comes to Santa! I'm glad he overcame his fear this year...I'm pretty sure I screamed during pics with Santa until I was 5!

Unknown said...

The CUTIEST!! Congratulations Jaxon!!