Monday, December 8, 2008

When It's Too Quiet...

So I was working in the office this morning thinking Jaxon was in the living room watching cartoons. I noticed that the house seemed a little too quiet so I decided to go investigate. When I came out of the office and turned the corner, this is what I saw...

That's right! My little man with his Christmas jammies half unzipped (I am pretty sure that Justin taught him that), with his Santa hat on, digging Jello out of the bowl with his hands and shoving it in his mouth like he hadn't eaten in days!! It was too funny, I couldn't be mad, so I grabbed the camera instead thinking..."hey this would make a great blog entry!" Welcome to my Monday!

3 Thoughts:

Krystal said...

You know they're up to something when it's quite.. It's usually something messy! Those are super cute pictures too!! I had to laugh a little.

Misty said...

ADORABLE! The PJ's, the hat, the "am I in trouble?" look on his face...it's just so darn cute!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!! LOL LOL LOL!!! Don’t they just make everyday a new and beautiful adventure!!