Monday, December 8, 2008

One Of My Best Friends

Ok, so I am sure that some of you that read this are going to think I am crazy to do a post about my little dog, but seriously I love this dog like I love Jaxon! He follows me everywhere, snuggles with me on the couch, and sleeps right next to me at night. I probably take as many photos of Harley as I do of Jaxon. I know kind of pathetic, but I don't care.
This is when I thought Harley was lost the other day, but really he was curled up under this big quilt we keep in the living room. He has gotten lost in the house before...but that is a whole other story! See, he is so little and he gets cold, so he is always under a blanket or curled up somewhere.
This is kind of blurry, but I went to lay Jaxon down the other day for a nap, and usually Harley will follow me to Jaxon's room, only this day he didn't. I came back downstairs and this is where I found him...eating the crumbs out of Jaxon's highchair. Like he doesn't get enough to eat!
I don't know why he closed his eyes. Maybe he thought he was in trouble, only I was laughing too hard to be mad at him!
So there you go...a little glimpse at my 2nd child.




2 Thoughts:

Misty said...

This post makes me miss my little kitty! I don't think it's weird at all...pets become part of the family, and Harley is too cute not to at least share the spotlight with Jaxon!! :)

Unknown said...

Now I wouldn’t be one that thinks the post is weird… I have several of our clan of pet family. And come on Harley is Harley!!... and he is THE second child that’s been there quite a long time!! He is darling, and you should share with us!! :)