Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Finally Here...

I can't beleive it, Christmas has finally arrived! I just wanted to take a minute and wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope that you all enjoy your time with friends and family as we reflect on the 'reason for the season'. I am especially grateful for this Christmas this year, as it has taught me that yes, there are still a few good people in the world, and miracles do happen as long as you have a little faith. One miracle that happened at our house this year is some great people at a certain place that we do business knew about our family's struggle this year with Justin losing his job and knew that Jaxon probably wouldn't get much, if any, Christmas this year. So they took it upon themselves to go out and buy Jaxon his Christmas gifts. They also made sure that they got our family money for grocerys too, which came in very handy. Watching the wonder and amazement on Jaxon's face as Santa delivered his gifts was so amazing and something that I will never forget. I am especially anxious to watch this little guy tear into his gifts tomorrow morning, and will always be forever grateful to these great people. What they have done for our family will always be remembered and cherished. I can't wait for the day that we can 'pay it forward'. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

2 Thoughts:

Misty said...

What a great 'Christmas Miracle'! Merry Christmas!!

Unknown said...

That is the reason for the season and the miracles of Christmas and Santa. We too had a Christmas miracle from gracious, kind, and loving people!! I too can’t wait to ‘pay it forward’. Girl we HAVE to get together!!... I’m so glad that you guys had such a great Christmas!! I hope you have a wonderful new year too!! Talk to ya soon.