Sunday, November 8, 2009

Been A While...

FINALLY...we are back with the technological world!! The computer that we used to use died on us and so we went out and bought us a laptop computer. This is something we have been talking about doing for a while, and finally just did it (not that we didn't have a gentle shove from the other computer crapping out on us!!)
Anyway, I can't believe how disconnected I felt from everyone. No checking Facebook or blogs or being able to read my e-mails. I am SO glad to be back on!!

So Halloween has come and gone. We had fun and Jaxon made a haul as far as candy collecting goes. Needless to say Justin and I have enjoyed the fruits of Jaxon's labor, and am pretty sure I have been running on sugar for the last 2 weeks! Jaxon dressed up as a football player for Halloween this year. He looked pretty cute in his costume! Justin had to work the day of Halloween so I took Jaxon over to the Provo mall to Trick or Treat. I can not believe how many people were there right as it started!! We covered both levels of the mall and his candy bag was pretty full! This made it nice cause then we didn't have to go to so many houses out in the cold!(what can I say, I am a wuss when it comes to the cold!) When Justin got home we took him to my parents and grandmas house then met up with some friends. We ended the night with some yummy Los Amigos take out. I had been craving a smothered burrito all week, so this was a welcome treat!! (It amazes me what little things make a prego lady happy!!)

This last week has been eventful with truck issues. We found out that Justin's truck needs a new heater core...only $700.00 to replace! We found someone who will do it on the side for $200.00 plus the cost of parts...a much better deal! Then on Friday night Justin calls and tells me that his truck will not start. Yeah the battery is dead. So I drag Jaxon and myself out of bed to go get him and today we are headed out to buy a new battery. Can I just say that auto issues really irritate me!!

So thats the low down at our house...not much new and exciting. I am happy to report that I haven't had a migraine/headache for a while now (knock on wood). This pregnancy is so different from when I was pregnant with Jaxon. I hope that means it is a girl!! I see the doc again this Wednesday so that should be fun. I am hoping to schedule the ultrasound for the end of the month.

0 Thoughts: