Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tag

I love tags! My good friend Misty tagged me, and I have to say I really had to think on these!!

Five North American Cities I Would Seriously Consider Living:
1. Price, Utah
2. Konnapolis, North Carolina (for Nascar reasons!!)
3. New York, New York
4. Savannah, Georgia
5. Jackson Hole, Wyoming

Five Songs To Which I Know All The Words:
1. "Then" by Brad Paisley
2. "Welcome to the Future" by Brad Paisley
3. "Teardrops on my Guitar" by Taylor Swift
4. "Best Days" by Kellie Pickler
5. "You're Gonna Miss This" by Trace Adkins

Five Foods I'd Wish To Have In Unlimited Quantities On A Deserted Island:
1. Smothered Burritos from Los Amigos
2. Chocolate
3. Pepsi
4. T-Bone Steak
5. Doritos

Five Chores I Should Be Doing Right Now Instead of Blogging:
1. Laundry
2. Bathrooms
3. Changing Bedding
4. Cleaning up the backyard
5. Organizing the closet under the stairs

Five Childhood Friends I Would Love To See Again:
1. Amy Haws (sorry Misty, I totally copied you!)
2. Aliece Buys
3. Celeste Moos
4. Catrina Stanton
5. Amy Waters

Five Friends To Tag:(play even if you didn't get tagged!)
1. Ashley
2. Alexis
3. Tammy
4. Kim
5. Katherine

1 Thoughts:

Misty said...

Ha ha, I was totally going to put Celeste but I couldn't remember her last name! :) And I think Doritos on the dessert island is perfect. I always crave them at weird times.