Monday, November 30, 2009

Can Anyone Relate To This?

Lately I feel like I have so much on my mind and things I want to accomplish that it is making me crazy and throwing my anxiety into overdrive! Throughout the day I have these random thoughts of things I want to accomplish before the baby comes, things I want to do through the holiday season, making goals for 2010, and other everyday stuff. I know some of it can wait, I mean I still have 20 weeks left til the baby comes, but these are the things that weigh on my mind. I am a good list maker and I think that will help; I think I just need to find a balance for everything. Does anyone else do this or have any great ideas on dealing with it? I would love to hear your thoughts!!

1 Thoughts:

The Painters said...

I certainly feel like that everyday! Especially with work deadlines! But we basically just have to take it one day at a time, and know that there is always tomorrow to get the things done we haven't done today! If you think of another great way to ease the anxiety let me know!