Monday, November 30, 2009

Ultrasound Day

Our ultrasound is tomorrow and I can not wait!! I think it is just the fact of taking a peek in there and making sure everything is ok. We have decided to ask the ultrasound guy to write down what we are having, boy or girl wise, and put it in a sealed envelope. Then I am going to give my dad the sealed envelope along with a pair of blue slippers and pink slippers and he is going to wrap up the appropriate color and give it to us on Christmas morning. It's going to kill us to wait another three weeks to find out what we are having, but it will be a fun Christmas suprise!! Everyone keep your fingers crossed for a girl! I can't wait to let you all know the results!!

2 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

AAHHHH you are sooo much more patient than I am! I could NEVER do that!!! But how fun will that be? As if you weren't looking forward to Christmas already...

Jesse and Stephanie said...

How exciting!!! Where is your doctor located? I can't wait for you to let us all know what you're having! :)