Thursday, December 17, 2009

22 Weeks


Sorry, it's another prego comic. I think they are so funny cause they totally apply to pregnancy!! I can't believe that we are 22 weeks along today! It is finally starting to go by quickly, I am sure due to the holidays. We had a little scare the other night. I was out running errands and started having contractions. I called the OB floor and she told me to drink some water and take a warm bath then lay down. I did that and called her back cause they weren't stopping. They weren't regular or really painful, just enough to make me worry. When I called her back I also told her that he hadn't been moving much that day either. She had me continue laying down (which about killed me, I have the hardest time just sitting) and drink some juice and count his movements. Luckily he moved the 10 times like he was supposed to, making his last 3-4 movements in the last 5 minutes. Justin and I both agreed that he is definitely our kid, being a procrastinator already!!
I think I just need to remember that I am not super woman, at least not every day, and that I need to take things easy. It's a hard thing for me to do, but I know it is important. I think we have also settled on a name. We are leaning toward Anthony Jay. Anthony was Justin's dad's middle name (he has since passed away) and Jay is Justin's middle name. It is a very Italian name, but I love that it has meaning to it. It's so funny Justin and I picking names, we really have a hard time agreeing on one. Then when it comes down to it, we don't have 2 or 3 to choose from, it's 1 only and so it sticks. That's how it was with Jaxon, we really couldn't agree on anything else, so Jaxon it was.
Really fast I just want to mention how cute Jaxon is being lately about this baby. He loves looking at the ultrasound pics hanging on the fridge, touching my belly and talking about Baby Anthony. He is going to be such a great big brother!!

0 Thoughts: