Tuesday, December 1, 2009

We Totally Caved...


Yep, totally decided we couldn't wait the three more weeks til Christmas and found out we are having a boy!! We are super excited!! Jaxon keeps carrying around the ultrasound pictures letting everyone know that it is his little brother. I am not as disappointed as I thought I would be. Not that it matters either way, as long as it is healthy, but I wouldn't have minded a little girl. I am excited though for Jaxon to have a little brother. Everything looks great on the ultrasound and all the right parts are there. He weighs just about 12 ozs. and I think is super adorable!! Finding out it is a boy makes me even more excited to meet him in late April!!

5 Thoughts:

Kim said...

Don't worry, two boys in a row is great (they will be buddies), and it definitely makes it that much more fun when a girl comes along. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats again, YAY!

Palmerfam said...

We are soooo excited for you! I can't wait for Kaia to have a play mate!

The Wies Family said...

I totally would've caved too! Two boys in a row is a lot of fun. They will be best buddies.

The Perry's said...

Congrats!!!