Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Conversations With Jaxon

Here is the first conversation Jaxon and I had today:
Jaxon: "Mom, is baby Anthony here yet?"
Me: "No, not yet."
Jaxon: "I'm going to go check."
(He walks over to baby Anthony's bed and peeks in. At this point I am thinking, if you find anything let me know!)
Jaxon: "Nope not yet."
This kid cracks me up!!

Yesterday's conversation while I was dusting my room:
Jaxon: "Mom, what is that?"
Me: "It's a container I keep my earrings in."
Jaxon: "Why you need earrings mom?"
Me: "Earrings are for girls to wear to be pretty."
Jaxon: "Mom, you already are pretty." "Those are nice words right?"
It totally made my day!

3 Thoughts:

Misty said...

What a cutieface! :)

Abby (Diligent Joy) said...

ha ha ha ha.... you are like, "believe me, I'll know when he arrives!" How cute though... he is excited to meet his little brother!

Hill Family said...

too cute, after I put make up on Adlen usually says, "you're a pretty girl" what does she think when I don't have make up on? Hmmm...