Friday, February 26, 2010

Nothing New

Not much new going on. Justin started his new job this week and it went great!! He says he is happy to be back and I have noticed a big change in his attitude just in the last 4 days he has been there. This new schedule will be something to get used to, however having him home more will be a nice change.
The pregnancy is going well. I can't believe there are only 7 weeks and 6 days left!! I am uncomfortable as can be, but just keep reminding myself that it is all worth it in the end and that the end is in sight. Jaxon loves feeling my belly when Anthony has the hiccups and asks every morning if he has come yet.
Justin and I are going on a date this weekend. We are FINALLY going to a Jazz game. Something we have talked about doing for the past 2 years. A lady that Justin used to deliver to gave him some tickets for his birthday. Not to brag (ok just for a minute) they are on the 2nd row from the floor, behind the hoop. It includes VIP dinner before, and parking. We are really excited to go and spend some time together. My mom is taking Jaxon overnight (that will be an adventure for her) so we will have the house to ourselves. I plan on sleeping in on Sunday morning...we'll see how that goes with an aching back, aching hips and a bladder that is always full!!
Anyway...that's the Cingolani household in a nutshell for now. I will post pics of our fun weekend soon!!

2 Thoughts:

Misty said...

Wow, your weekend sounds awesome! I'll look for you on TV during the game. :) Hope you are able to sleep in!

Ashley and Devan said...

You poor thing, sorry you are so uncomfortable. I can't wait to see baby Anthony. Maybe you'll go early!
Have fun at the Jazz game.