Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby!!

Today is Justin's 33rd birthday!! I know, such an old man right?! He took this week off of work to celebrate and do a few other things. It has been great/weird having him home. He usually works so many hours that Jaxon and I are on our own so to have him around is strange, but we are TOTALLY enjoying it too!! On Sunday we had my family over for lunch. My dad's birthday was Friday, so we usually celebrate the 2 birthdays together. Tonight we are meeting up with an old friend of Justin's to have dinner at Texas Road House. YUMMY!! Can't wait for that!! There will be more celebrating tomorrow when I am off duty from my office. Lunch at Red Robin...anyone else notice a trend...it's all about the food!! Anyway, just wanted to give a shout out to my sexy husband HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

1 Thoughts:

Misty said...

Wish Justin a Happy Birthday for me. (Okay, so he really doesn't know me, but we had that one conversation that one time...plus I feel like I know him from your blog!) :) And I love that there's another couple out there who understand that it really is all about the food! :)