Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 1 of 30

Day 1: A recent picture of yourself, introduction and 15 random facts about yourself

Hi! I am Amanda and this is Day 1 of my 30 Day Challenge. I am supposed to introduce myself and then list 15 random facts about myself. I have a super hot husband and two of the cutest boys around. I also have a super cute Chihuahua named Harley who is also like one of my boys. I love chocolate, mexican food and Pepsi. Is there more to life? I think not. Ok, enough about me, lets get on to the 15 facts. (I was just thinking...why do you have to introduce yourself when you are also going to list 15 facts about yourself? Just wondering.)
1. I never wanted to get married or have kids. So glad I met my hubby and decided to change my mind about that!
2. I am DEATHLY afraid of heights. I am pretty sure my 4 year old is more brave than I am.
3. I had heart surgery in 8th grade.
4. I am afraid of the dark.
5. I LOVE country music, and that's pretty much all I listen to.
6. A bubble bath and a good book is my 'go to' to unwind.
7. I am addicted to the Food Network.
8. I am a major coupon clipper/bargain shopper.
9. I have never met my father or mother inlaw.
 10. I order the same thing at each restaurant 99% of the time.
11. I am a recent Jazz basketball/Nascar fan. (Never saw that one coming!)
12. I love entertaining and having people over to my home.
13. I used to be a make up artist for a cosmetic company.
14. I have to have a plan for each day.
15. I absolutely HATE cleaning bathrooms.

3 Thoughts:

Natalie Pierce said...

No wonder why your make-up always looks perfect. I need lessons. Teach me please!!

Misty said...

I'm so glad you're doing this! What was your heart surgery for? Let's compare notes!

The Perry's said...

Thanks for the 15 facts. There was a few things that I never knew about.