Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 8 of 30

I am already lagging behind by 3 days on this challenge. Is that why it is called a challenge? For me I guess it is! So, because it's my blog and I can if I want, I am going to do the 3 days that I missed today. Here goes!

Day 8: Something You Miss

Lately something I miss is my sister and her family. Especially since she just had this new baby. That is the only downfall of her hubby being in the military is they move around a lot and it is hard to be able to see them. Family is really important to me and I love when all the family is together. My siblings and I are all so different, it amazes me that we all came from the same parents, but they are mine and I love them. However, on a side note, rumor has it my sis and her fam are planning a trip out here in the fall of next year, so I am looking forward to that!

1 Thoughts:

Misty said...

I didn't get mine done in 30 days either. And I still think you should go visit Amber in Hawaii -- and pack me in your suitcase as well. :)