Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 2 of 30

So I should have done Day 2 of 30 yesterday, but it was a busy day of errand running so you get Day 2 and Day 3 today. Lucky you!
Day 2: Your first love:
Ironically my first love was a guy named Justin. Yeah that is my husbands name...only he is not the same Justin that was my first love. This Justin is from Spanish Fork and is about 4 years older than me. (My Justin is from Price and is 6 1/2 years older than me.) We thought each other was 'it' and he gave me a promise ring. This happened my Sophomore year of high school, you know, back when I knew everything about everything. So the summer after that year of school he went to boot camp for the National Guard and I 'waited' for him to get back. I flew out to Missouri with his family to watch him graduate from basic training and couldn't wait for him to come home. Then when he got home I realized that he wasn't the same person he was when he left and I broke it off. Good thing I did cause then I wouldn't have my Justin now. Young love is a funny thing. You think you are in love, but really you aren't. Looking at how I love my husband now and how I 'loved' that guy then, is two totally different things. The feelings couldn't be more opposite. However, all things happen for a reason and I feel like you have to learn from past experiences.

0 Thoughts: